What is tagged game? Well, tag is actually one of the way where you can link up another blogger by asking them to make a post about your questions. Sort of something like that. There is many type of tagged game. But normally, it just asking you to answer questions and all that. For me, tagged game is something that can make a good relationship between bloggers in our Malaysia Blogging Scene.
Well, I just got tagged by one of my blogging friends which is Dauz from Muhdfirdaus.com. I still got one more tag left to answered from JuniorIM. I still thinking an idea to answered it. Sorry dude. I’ll post them if got an idea soon. :)
Well, here how the go. Answers the following questions, and then tagged another 8 person to answers the same questions. I would like to call this as MLM Tagged. Haha.
1. What is the most important thing in your life?
Answer: My family and friends ofcourse.
2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Answer: Radioactive pencil case and this blog.
3. Where do you wish to get married?
Answer: I still preferred to get married in Malaysia.
4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Answer: Love is something that is hard to predict.
5. Are you in love?
Answer: Currently No. Still preferred to be single. Girlfriends is something that annoying. Haha.
6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Answer: Cant recall. But i think it was KFC last Saturday.
7. Name the latest book that you bought?
Answer: I didn’t really bought book. But currently im reading the Dr. Irfan Khairi book. It is inspiring for everyone to read it.
8. What is your full name?
Answer: Muhammad Syukri.
9. Do you prefer your mother or father
Answer: I prefer both of them. But my father love to bought me all the techies thing. Haha.
10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
Answer: I want to meet all the Malaysia Greatest Blogger in the world.
11. Christina or Britney?
Answer: Leave Britney alone. I hate both of them.
12. Do you do your own laundry?
13. The most exciting place you want to go?
Answer: Shopping Mall is an exciting place to go. I love to shops !!
14. Hugs or kisses?
15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
Answer: Dauz. He is one of the budak in malaysia that make money online. WangCyber member. My ArtClick Community member. He has a lot of knowledge in Internet Business. One of the next top IM in Malaysia soon. Haha.
16. 8 things I am passionate about
- Girls :p
- Web Design
- Make Money Online
- Add mathematics and physics
- Anything that may related to a computer geeks.
17. 8 things I say too often
- Selamat Sejahtera Cikgu!
- Oh shit.
- Okey, be back soon
- That’s all
18. 8 books I’ve read recently
Answers: I think it just the school text book. Anyone want the Soalan Bocor for PMR? Soalan bocor for UPSR? Soalan Bocor untuk SPM 2008? < keyword stuffing.
19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again
- Objek Bulat – Oh! khayalanku
- Plague Of Happiness - Kaonspirasi
- Second Combat – Infidelity
- Estrella – Stay
- Melastik Bintang – Tak Perlu
- Blue Night Fellas – Move your Body
- One Buck Short – Khayalan Masa
- Roti Band – Bosan
20. 8 things I learned last year
- Make Money Online
- Flirt Girls
- Typing faster
- Socialize with people
- Learn how to blog in correct way
- How to answered a tagged.
21. 8 people to tag
Answers: Im just tagging this randomly;
- AisyahRozi – I love they way she make a post
- Flisterz – The owner of kreativuse. I love his blog design
- JaguhIT – Just stumble upon his blog yesterday. And i lovin it!
- JustKhai – I always go to his blog and his forum, Scukz Portal
- Elafyf – One of my Malakat92 forum friends.
- Menteil – A fun blog to be read.
- NoktahHitam – I always stalking and be a silent reader in his blog. I love Negaraku.net too.
- Deenasour – Another blogging friends. A sarawakians. Anyone love film & music review here?
Oke, that’s all for the tagged. I hope they will answered my tagged. Well, it is okey if they didn’t do it since no one see me the small blogger here. Haha. Happy Blogging everyone! Have you submit your blog URL in My BLog Directory?