Did you ever wish to steal off some undownloadable audio music files from the net? for example like from imeem.com, youtube, DVD/Movies and etc? So here is my NOOB way to do it. There’s a lot way to do it actually. Just go gooling. Okish, to follow this tutorial you need to download “Audacity Sofware.” You can choose whether to download the portable one or the normal one. You can get the portable Audacity at portableapps.com.
In this tutorial, im using the Portable one.
1. First, download and extract the file that you have download. Then open it.
2. After that, go and find the audio file that u wanna record. For example here, i use secondhand Serenade song from imeem.com.
3. Then go back to your Audacity. Make sure u select this option (StreoMix) likes below picture:
4. Then press then record button(the red colour) to start record the audio.
5. Then start recording the audio. Make sure you didnt play any other songs okish. Or else it will be dubbing together.
6. After finish recording it, press the stop button. Now, to save the audio into mp3 file, you need to download first the lame_enc.dll file. Follow the instructions here. You will be asking for it later. To save the audio, click file => Export as Mp3.
7. Wait for the saving process.
8. And , YAY! ^_^ you have that file.
Okeyh3,.that’s my noob way to steal off some audio from the net especially flash file. Actually, to get the better quality you can tweak the sound file on the effect option. Enough for today.
p/s: 27th dec is coming. my pmr result. T_T. wish me luck. demit3,.